The following Code of Conduct has been developed to create a safe and secure environment for all Saracens spectators attending StoneX Stadium. We require spectators to adhere to the venue-specific guidelines which have been risk assessed against spectators, the Club, and the SGSA Stage 5 Guidance. Outside the venue, spectators are asked to adhere to UK Government guidelines.
The extent to which individuals adhere to guidelines and standards both inside and outside of StoneX Stadium has a direct impact on the risk of COVID-19 transmission to themselves and the close contacts around them, and can directly or indirectly contribute to the event experience of other spectators and the overall viability of the match day.
The Code of Conduct is circulated in addition to existing Ground Regulations.
Code of Conduct
All spectators who enter StoneX Stadium (including all surrounding land, car parks and other facilities which are under the ownership and/or control of the club) shall:
1. Comply with all current Government requirements and guidance regarding COVID-19 when travelling to and leaving the stadium
2. Comply with any symptom, temperature and testing screening requirements as outlined by the club and detailed in the Stage 5 Guidance
3. Ensure that their contact details held by the club on their membership profile is up to date to assist with NHS track and trace requirements
4. Observe all social distancing protocols and wear any PPE (such as masks or other face coverings) in accordance with the requirements of the Zone in which you are situated
5. Keep to the left wherever possible when using stairs, corridors and concourse areas, thereby creating one-way streams. Lifts are prioritised for those with accessibility needs.
6. Endeavour to wait for your access route to be clear when moving through busy areas, and always follow signage or steward instructions
7. If feeling ill, contact the nearest steward, who will direct you to our medical team
8. Maintain the highest standards of personal hygiene including, but not limited to: regularly washing hands, using hand sanitiser stations provided, avoiding touching your face
9. Observe respiratory etiquette – covering your mouth if needing to cough or sneeze
10. Avoid all unnecessary contact; handshakes, hugs etc
11. Only attempt to access those areas of the stadium which you are permitted to enter
12. Follow all instructions given by stadium officials including, but not limited to, the COVID-19 Venue Operations Officer and Ground Safety Officer
13. Assess the risk associated with attending, both at the point of ticket purchase or acquisition, and on the day of the game, relative to their own personal circumstances, age, health status and susceptibility to infection
14. Leave the stadium immediately once the game has ended, being patient and continuing to observe social distancing guidelines.
The club may immediately remove any individual from the premises who does not comply with this Code of Conduct, regardless of role or status.
Individuals should acknowledge that they may also be liable to further sanction for breaches of this Code.