Tickets are non-refundable, however they are fully transferrable, so if you are unable to attend a game you can pass your tickets to friends or family to use.
Articles in this section
- I have been given tickets to a match – do I need to change the names on the tickets?
- The people coming to the match have changed – do I need to change the names on my tickets?
- I can’t make it to the game - can I get a refund?
- I’ve arrived at StoneX Stadium on match day but I’ve left my tickets at home – what should I do?
- I’ve lost my Match Ticket – what should I do?
- I have a spare Adult Ticket and want to bring a friend who is Under 16 / Under 24 / Over 65 - can I get a refund on the price difference?
- I have an Over 65 match ticket but want to bring an Adult to the match - can I pay to upgrade my ticket?
- I have an Under 24 match ticket but want to bring an Adult or Over 65 to the match - can I pay to upgrade my ticket?
- Where is the Ticket Office at StoneX Stadium?